Office of HR and Research Affairs
The Office of Human Resources and Development Affairs is responsible for the Human Resources, discipline planning, and schools and research institutes construction at Guangzhou International Campus (GZIC), SCUT. The main responsibilities are as follows.
1. Discipline development planning;
2. Talents introduction;
3. Personnel training and career development;
4. Personnel performance assessment;
5. Salary regulation;
6. Position evaluation, promotion and adjustment;
7. Planning and construction schools and research institutes at GZIC;
8. Budget management and performance assessment for schools and research institutes at GZIC;
9. Statistical analysis of disciplines and talents;
10. Extension management of scientific research and achievements transformation;
11. Other relevant tasks.
Address: Office of Human Resources and Research Affairs, Guangzhou International Campus, South China University of Technology, Wushan, Guangzhou, P. R. China, 510641
Tel: +86 020-87113266
Fax: +86 020-87113266