Shi Lin, Ph.D.
School of Environmental Science and Engineering
South China University of Technology
Guangzhou, Guangdong Province 510006
Ph.D. Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry，Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1996
M.S. Chengdu University of Technology, Sichuan, 1991
B.S. Chang′An University, 1985
- Treatment and Disposal of Industrial Solid Waste
- Flue gas desulfurization (FGD)
- Coal-fried volatile heavy metals pollution control
- Environmental geology
- Environmental engineering
1. Shi Lin.Research on K-feldspar---CaSO4---CaO Thermal Decomposition System. Journal of Mineral Petrology.2008, 24(4):1-7
2.Shi Lin;Chen Ding-sheng. Thermodynamic Analysis of Microline ---CaSO4 --- CaCO3 System. Journal of South China University of Technology (Natural Science Edition) 2007, 34(5):94-99.
3. Shi Lin; Luo Han-jing. Preparation of soil nutrient amendment using white mud produced in ammonia-soda process and its environmental assessment. Trans.Nonterrous.Met.Soc.China 2009, 19:1-6.
4 Shi Lin; Li Meng-fei; Lan Hui-sheng, and et al. Control of Sodium Sulfate Production in Flue Gas Desulfurization with Sodium Citrate Buffer. Journal of South China University of Technology (Natural Science Edition) 2007, 35(6):111-115.