Guangdong Provincial Government Outstanding Foreign
In an effort to encourage increasing numbers of outstanding overseas students to study in Guangdong, the Guangdong Government has established the Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship to promote the development of Guangdong Higher Education Management of Foreign Students and to advance international influence to Guangdong Higher Education．The scholarship is awarded to foreign full-time students with excellent performance.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationalsand be in good health;
2. Education background and agelimit:
- Applicants studying to earn aMaster’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants studying to earn aDoctorate degree must have a Master ‘s degree and be under the age of 40.
2.DETAILS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
Undergratuate Student:10,000 RMB
Master Student: 20,000 RMB
Ph.D. Student: 30,000RMB
Apply at: http://www.scut.edu.cn/apply,
Filing the Application Form and upload to the application system with the following documents:
2.Highest diploma (notarized photocopy);
3.Relevant notarized transcripts for those applying for master’s or doctoratedegree programs;
4.A study or research plan in Chinese or in English(no less than 500 words);
5.Two reference letters in Chinese or Englishfrom professors or associate professors;
6.One cassette recording for those applying to music programs. 2 colorphotographs of each: sketches, color painting, other works for those applyingto fine arts programs.
7.Foreigner Physical Examination Form in using English or Chinese.
- Application Deadline: May 10th;
- In November, successful applicants will be shortlisted andpublished on the website: www.scut.edu.cn/sie-en .