International Relations
首页  International Relations  Overview

    CCTE strives to make more communication and cooperation with world-famous universities and enterprises. Its undergraduates can get a double degree at University of Edinburgh or University of Birmingham (2+2), or can be a combined bachelor-master's degree program student at The University of Queensland, University of Western Australia, or the University of Missouri (3+1+1), or have short-term exchange programs at University of Birmingham, the University of New South Wales, and universities at Taiwan. CCTE graduate students can be sponsored by government to study at the University of New South Wales or the Delft University of Technology, or can have short-term exchange programs at Pittsburgh State University or universities at Taiwan. Teachers can go abroad for academic exchange, international conferences, and trainings, or work with foreign experts who come to SCET for lectures, teaching, or scientific collaboration, or take part in the cooperation between CCTE and foreign universities, institutes or enterprises.