time: 2015-08-04

The School offers two research degree graduate programs: Master of Applied Science(M.A.Sc.), Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D.). Alternatively, a Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) degree is available to students, especially for those who have work experience and wish to take advanced course work. Thesis topics are available in the fields of faculty research, including:

Chemical Engineering

Process Engineering

Industrial Catalysis

Applied chemistry

Inorganic chemistry
Organic chemistry

Physical chemistry

Analytical chemistry

Pharmaceutical Engineering

Eenergy environmental materials and technologies